Ultra-low flow electromagnetic flow meter, AMag-Mini type use up-to-date integrated circuit, signal processing technology and sensor manufacturing process. It is specially used for fllow measurement of ultra small size. It includes DN3, DN6, DN8, DN10, DN15 and DN20, ect. It is can be used in many fields such as chemical industry, food, medical treatment, environmental protection, etc.
Electromagnetic flow meters are flowmeters that measure flow according to Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction. Electromagnetic flowmeters have the advantage of minimal pressure loss and a large range of measurable flow rates. The ratio of the maximum flow rate to the minimum flow rate is generally more than 20:1. The applicable industrial tube diameter is wide, up to 3 meters. The output signal and the measured flow rate are linear, and the accuracy is high. The conductivity can be measured ≥5μs/cm. Acid, alkali, salt solution, water, sewage, corrosive liquids, and fluid flow of mud, pulp, pulp, etc. However, it cannot measure the flow of gas, steam, and pure water.
Electromagnetic flow meter product features:
1. There is no movable parts in the electromagnetic flowmeter, no loss pressure, simple structure, woke reliable;
2. The measurement accuracy is not affected by the change of the measured medium’s pressure, density (including liquid-solid two-phase), temperature, viscosity and other physical parameter;
3. Moisture proof and waterproof performance is good. Suit for setting up and being used underground or wet environments;
4. Compare with other flowmeter, its advantage: big measurement range, low demand in straight pipe, high accuracy;
5. Low power consumption, one set flowmeter power consumption less than 20W.
1. Necessary conditions to ensure the normal operation and measurement accuracy ofelectromagnetic flow meter:
1.1 The medium must have conductivity, mini conductivity should be ≥20μs/cm;
1.2 The medium must full of pipe, ensure the accuracy;
1.3 The flowmeter measurement system musht be well grounded to ensure normal and reliable working.
1.4 The flowmeter shall meet the requirements of the length of straight pipes before and after the flow meter to ensure the accuracy and stability of measurement.
1.5 Strong electromagnetic field interference should be avoided near the flowmeter.
The electromagnetic flowmeter can be installed horizontally, vertically and obliquely way. In order to make it work stably and reliably, the following requrements should be paid attention to:
2.1 The pipe of the flowmeter must be fully filled with medium(it means empty pipe of insufficient pipe is not allowed);
2.2 The electrode axis of the flowmeter installed horizontally shall be approximately horizontal;
2.3 The flow direction of the measured medium shall be consistent with the direction indicated by the flow direction mark on the flowmeter.
2.4 For the convenience of installation,maintenance or repair, sufficient operation and maintenance space should be ensured near the pipe.
2.5 When the diameter of the pipe is inconsistent with the diameter of the flowmeter, the diffuser of reducer can be installed at both ends of the flowmeter, and the cone angle should be less than 15°.
2.6 The installation site should avoid strong magnetic field and strong vibration source, and there should be fixed supports on the pipelines on both sides of the flowmeter if necessary.
2.7 The electromagnetic flow meter should be installed in a ventilated and dry place to avoid rainwater pouring and flooding.